zaterdag 20 maart 2010

Haar naam is Joany

Op de intrumental van "Weezer - My name is Joans"

--------------------------------

Haar naam is Joany,
Zij is echt alles wat ik wil,
She's so far from fony,
I'm pretty sure she's real,

Lay down on my chest,
Give this love your best,
I know that it's hard
But we must complete this test,
Things just can’t work out,
But I’ll never bow,
Please just let this be,
Need you here with me,

These roses shine blue,
My hearts calling out to you,
My call sign shines bright as the sun,
You are the only one,

Her name is Joany
Zij is de ware meid voor mij,
She’s the one and only,
Alleen zij maakt mij blij, Maakt mij blij,

Don’t know what to do,
(I’m) So in love with you,
Just like blessed bliss,
Every breath I’ll miss,
Yes you are truly,
The only one for me,
Baby can’t you see?
Need you here with me.

These roses shine blue,
My hearts calling out to you,
My callsign shines bright as the sun,
You are the only one,

You are the one for me.(x4) Yeah!

You are the one for me.(x3) Yeah, yeah, yeah!

Haar naam is Joany...

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten