dinsdag 27 juli 2010

Some sick shit over here.

I'm crying while I type this stuff.

So I'm listening to my music list, it's on random, and bam: River Flows in You.
For me that song holds more meaning than any other song on the planet, but I have listened to it so much a while back that I just got numb about it...
So somehow the song managed to make me sad yet again, just a little. Just enough to get on youtube and try and find that part of that video I saw last night which was really emotional... I could not find it, so I searched through some other vids and in the list on the right, with other video suggestions I see a vid about the ending of a movie and I remember it was really, really sad... so I click on the vid, and after a second or two of black screen message the scene starts playing... and normally I would have maybe given a little tear, squeezing it out... but as the vid started playing so did the music: River Flows in You

That's just fucked up... you can't put a song like that in a vid like that! ... I know it's pure freakin luck, more like bad luck... but I got way more than I asked for...

1 opmerking:

  1. hallo mijn vriend! warme groet ^ ^!
    je blog ziet er leuk 0_0

    door de manier,
    als u unieke lettertype te vinden, kunt u naar onze website.

    Met vriendelijke groet;

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen