dinsdag 3 augustus 2010

It is not that I wish you to be mine, any less than I wish for you to find true love, everlasting in all its glory.

I know the two of us could never be
I know that we are worlds away
The distance keeps you far from me
I guess that I just don't have faith
Even though I'll always love you, dear
Even though I wish that you could be here
Even though we might just be meant to be

I know that you are nothing less than bliss
Nothing in the world shines brighter than you
I know that I'll always have to miss
All the sweet things that I could share with you
I know that there's nothing greater in life
I would hold your hand, until the end of time
I would take your hand and take you as my wife
But I know that you'll never be mine...

It is not that I wish you to be mine, any less than I wish for you to find true love, everlasting in all its glory.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten