woensdag 11 augustus 2010

Twee nieuwe over een nieuwe meid

I was waiting in the subway
You sure took your time
You didn’t know the best way
The route that lead to mine
You said that you were nearby
I was looking for your sight
You must have really been shy
Did you try to hide?

I went down to try and find you
You were nowhere to be seen
I came back up and my smile grew
There stood that lovely teen
I still remember that soft handshake
I appreciate the touch
My nerves nearly made me break
I liked you very much

-------

I met up with a girl
She asked can we meet?
So she entered my world
She’s such a rare breed
We walked all day long
And we talked about life
About subjects so strong
About ideals to strife
About stars and the edge
About faith and machines
Every hint she would catch
She is more than most teens
She’s a curious girl
she’s a treat to the eye
she’s so rare in this world
but she does not hide

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten